Sunday, August 19, 2007

My First Post

Well. Finally I took the plunge. This is possibly the worst time for me to start anything that may take more of my time, but it is too late now. I am hoping this blog may end up being a meeting place for many of my friends interested in discussing issues related to American Muslims and Muslims in general. We have these discussions any way all the time, so why not put it in a blog.

I also have an little 'ulterior' motive as will. I want to learn more about blogs, HTML, etc. So this is my way of doing it, and hopefully something more useful - than just me learning- will come out of this. I am a lousy typist, and I do not like proofreading my own words, so, if you find major typos you have been forewarned.

Also, English is not my first language, so if an expression sounds weird, try to guess what I was trying to say. This also means, I reserve the right to edit my posts if I realize that my wording did not convey what I really meant.

Now I have to find ore about how to make this blog private, at least initially. Hope to be back sometime soon.